“www.wannahelp.com” (hereinafter, the “Website”) and “WannaHelp” (hereinafter, the “Mobile Application/App”) is owned and operated by WannaHelp SoftTech Private Limited, (“Company”), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, having its registered office at Pentagon Towers, No.11, Mosque Road, Fraser Town, Bengaluru – 560005, Karnataka, India.
“You”, “Your” “Yourself” or “User” shall mean and refer to the person visiting, accessing, browsing through and/or using the Website/Subdomain Website/App at any point in time.
The term “We”, “Us”, “Our” shall mean and refer to the Website/Subdomain Website/App and/or the Company, depending on the context.
The headings of each section in this Agreement are only for the purpose of organising the various provisions under this Agreement in an orderly manner. These headings shall not be used by either party to interpret the provisions contained under them in any manner. Further, the headings have no legal or contractual value.
We hold the sole right to modify the Terms of Service without prior permission from You or providing notice to You. The relationship creates on You a duty to periodically check the Terms of Service and stay updated on its requirements. If You continue to use the Website/Subdomain Website/App or avail any of its services without registration following such change, this is deemed as consent by You to the so amended policies. Your continued use of the Website/ Subdomain Website/App is conditioned upon your compliance with the Terms of Service, including but not limited to compliance with the Terms of Service even after alterations, if any.
2. About Us
WannaHelp SoftTech Private Limited created the Website/Subdomain Website and App to help people make a human connection and to bring helping nature in the community. WannaHelp is a hyperlocal connecting app that helps people to connect with each other by allowing them to broadcast their request/ offering services and resources. Find and build your connections through the people you already know. It aims to give everyone the power to discover local happenings within the defined radius and to share trade advice in clubs.
WannaHelp helps advertisers & marketers a real-time geo-targeting reach high-intent people within defined radius upto 40km or preferred locations based on demographic traits, interests and the time of day.
3. Services Overview
The WannaHelp App is a hyperlocal social media/networking platform with global option that connects people and helps them know of the local happenings and provides a broad range of services to the users including but not limited to social networking, local adverts, local offers, e-vouchers, chat with friends and other Users, sponsors’ post, selling/earning points, playing games to earn points, rating people/companies with appraise, seeing other Users’ connections, profile information of Users, voice calling, use stickers, redeeming promotional coupons, pats, referring friends and sharing contacts and posting texts, images, audio, videos, etc.
A registered user of the App shall have access to the Broadcast Message page. The Broadcast Message page has the option of Broadcast, Category and Interest. Under Broadcast the user may broadcast his/her message instantly within the defined radius of upto 40 km. The User can also opt for the global option to find users’ listing, chatting, posting, connecting etc worldwide. The user can choose the radius as per his/her needs and can select a broadcast (for ex. User may need a doctor, or look for a rented house). The User can further describe in detail his/her broadcast message. The user can help or ask for help based on his/her category and interest within the radius of his/her location. The categories provided include health, education, career, business services, local services, buy/sell, fashion & beauty, food & beverage, hotel and travel, events & entertainment, society & culture, technology, relationship/persona, sports, real estate, recreation, government, automotive, active lifestyle, arts & crafts, home & garden, environment, pet care and general. All the above mentioned categories have sub-categories that the User may choose from. Once a User broadcasts his message, he/she can find the relevant options on the Find page.
The App further has features of Chats, where the User can chat and make new friends and acknowledge the humanity that is right around them. The User may also access his/her contacts to find friends and family on the App. The user can view profiles, view and publish posts, give pats, give appraises to other users who have been helpful/recommend them and view connections till third degree to know how you are connected to other users. The App helps the user build his/her network.
The App has a feature of Refer a friend where WannaHelp shall send promotional SMS to the User’s contacts to get the engagements and the User confirms that he/she is aware that he/she has provided the data and given his/her consent. Additionally in this feature, your username may be included in the message sent to your friend. The User agrees to share his contacts to send promotional/ follow-up SMS to his/her number as well as to his/her phone contacts.
The App also has a feature of LocalVocal where a User may post local happenings to help people explore different opportunities in the local vicinity, comment, pat and share. Further this feature helps users join a Club of their interest, where the user can meet other users sharing the same interests as themselves.
The User shall also have the option of buying the Plus feature, where the user may select his/her location which otherwise is not possible as location is selected based on the GPS of the user. However, all Users shall have access to other users and may search for a member’s name.
Each User shall get points based on his/her activities on the App and may redeem the points to get better and wider services and packages on the App. However, a User may buy points and then access different packages available on the App. Thus a user may earn points or buy points in order to upgrade the plans/packages. The packages available on the App shall include:
- Basic: The user can view his/her connections upto the second degree only and can see his/her pats and appraisals numbering upto five only. The user shall need points to join different Clubs.
- Premium: The user can access all his/her connection upto third degree and can see all his/her pats, appraisals and posts. However, the user shall need points to join different Clubs.
- Platinum: all facilities/features available on the App are available to the user and no points are required to join different Clubs.
The App further serves as a platform for providing local advertising that helps businesses in advertising via sponsoring post, offer/discount coupons in clubs, official listing in the find list, etc. The Sub-domain Website for the same is adverts.wannahelp.com.
The various types of advertising available on the App are:
- Promote your post
- Engage with people
- Leads generation/know your customer
- Get people to grab your offer
- Increase visitors for your online business
- Get video views
- Get views to your advertisement
- Increase downloads to your App
To use the services provided on the App, it is compulsory to create an account and register yourself on the App/Website. You have to register your mobile number on the App and an OTP shall be sent to the mobile number at the time of registration as a security check. Once the OTP has been confirmed a User may choose his/her username, password and display picture to create an account on the App. You must keep your account and registration details current and correct for communications related to your purchases from the App.
You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your username and password and any activity under the account will be deemed to have been done by you. In the event you provide us with false/inaccurate details or the Company has a reasonable ground to believe that false and inaccurate information has been furnished, we hold the right to permanently suspend your account.
Services on the Site/Subdomain Website/App would be available to geographies across India and the world. However, for Users availing the services on the App outside India, the laws of that particular country/region where the User is located, shall apply.
Transactions on the Website/Subdomain Website/App are secure and protected. Any information entered by the User when transacting on the Website/Subdomain Website/App is not encrypted. The User’s credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by the Company/Website/Subdomain Website/App in any manner. This information is supplied by the User directly to the relevant payment gateway which is authorized to handle the information provided, and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
7. License and Access
The Company does not grant you a sub-license, limited or otherwise, to access and make personal use of the Site/Subdomain Website/App, and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of the Company. You are not permitted any resale or commercial use of the Site/Subdomain Website/App or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Site/Subdomain Website/App or its contents; any downloading or copying of information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. Any portion of the Site/Subdomain Website/App may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of the Company. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Website/Subdomain Website/App or of the Company and/or its affiliates without the express written consent of the Company. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of the Company. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site/Subdomain Website/App, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site/Subdomain Website/App or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site/ Subdomain Website/App, by hacking, ‘password mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
You hereby agree and undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary/intellectual property rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation; or
- is misleading or known to be false in any way.
This includes contacting you through information received through other parties. The use of this website is also your consent to receive SMS from Us at any time we deem fit. This consent to be contacted is for purposes that include and are not limited to clarification calls and marketing and promotional calls. The user can opt out from such communication and/or newsletters either by unsubscribing on the Website/App itself, or by contacting the customer services team and placing a request for unsubscribing by sending an email to email@example.com
You may also be contacted by Service Providers with whom we have entered into a contract in furtherance of our rights, duties and obligations under this document and all other policies followed by Us. Such contact will be made only in pursuance of such objectives, and no other calls will be made.
There shall be third party payment gateways for any services provided on the App including in-app purchases and advertisements on the Sub-domain Website and the same shall be routed through the Website. The payment gateways being used by the App for in-app purchases and advertisements are Google Playstore, Apple/itunes app store gateway, PayUbiz and other third party payment gateways:
- Domestic and international credit cards issued by banks and financial institutions that are part of the Visa, Master Card & Amex Card networks;
- Visa & Master Card Debit cards;
- Net banking/Direct Debit payments from select banks in India. A list of available options will be made available at the time of ‘checkout’.
As prescribed by the financial institutions issuing the credit or debit cards affiliated with Visa / Master Card / Amex, the User will be required to submit his/her 16-digit card number, card expiry date and 3-digit CVV number (usually on the reverse of the card) while making an online transaction. The User must also have enrolled his/her card with VBV (Verified by Visa), MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) or any other applicable provider in order to complete the transaction. The User is hereby expressly made aware that his/her card statements will reflect that a payment has been made in favour of the Company.
The User is further aware that in case of third party statements, including bank and credit card statements, the merchant name may appear in an abbreviated format, and the Company has no control over the same. To successfully subscribe on the App, the User is required to complete the transaction by making the payment for the services opted for.
10. Refund and Cancellation
There shall be no cancellation and/or refund of any payment made to the Company via the App/Website/Subdomain Website. There is no provision of store credit or exchange in the App/ Website/Subdomain Website.
11. User Obligations
You are a restricted user of this Website/ Subdomain Website/App.
a. You are bound not to cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website/Subdomain Website/App. With our prior permission limited use may be allowed. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
b. You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website/Subdomain Website/App and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Website/App. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website/ Subdomain Website/App or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website/Subdomain Website/App, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website/ Subdomain Website/App. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website/ Subdomain Website/App or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website/ Subdomain Website/App. Further, You may report and hide such offensive content.
c. In places where this website allows you to post or upload data/information, You undertake to ensure that such material is not offensive and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
- Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website/ Subdomain Website/App or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website/ Subdomain Website/App);
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- Post any file that infringes the copyright, patent or trademark of other legal entities;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
- Download any file posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website/ Subdomain Website/App or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website/ Subdomain Website/App or any network connected to the Website/ Subdomain Website/App. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website/ Subdomain Website/App, or any other customer of the website/ Subdomain Website/app, including any website/app Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website/ Subdomain Website/App or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website/ Subdomain Website/App, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website/ Subdomain Website/App;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website/App, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or any affiliated or linked sites;
- Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section;
- Use the Website/ Subdomain Website/App or any material or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of this website or other third parties;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- Violate the Terms of Service including but not limited to any applicable Additional Terms of the Website/ Subdomain Website/App contained herein or elsewhere;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or cause incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevent investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- Publish, post, disseminate information that is false, inaccurate or misleading; violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- Directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
- Create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers.
You shall not engage in advertising to, or in solicitation of, other Users of the Website/ Subdomain Website/App to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Website/ Subdomain Website/App or related to us. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other Users via the Website/ Subdomain Website/App. It shall be a violation of these Terms of Service to use any information obtained from the Website/Subdomain Website/App in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person other than Us without Our prior explicit consent. We can (and You hereby expressly authorize Us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe it necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury. In order to protect Our Users from such advertising or solicitation, We reserve the right to restrict the number of messages or emails which a user may send to other Users in any 24-hour period which We deem appropriate in our sole discretion. You understand that We have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website/ Subdomain Website/App) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena.
We have no obligation to monitor the materials posted on the Website/ Subdomain Website/App. We shall have the right to remove or edit any content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of these Terms of Service. Notwithstanding this right, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST ON THE MOBILE APP or WEBSITE AND IN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES. In no event shall We assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Website/ Subdomain Website/App. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to all Content which You provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortuous, or otherwise unlawful information.
12. Copyright and Trademark
The Company, its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, images, content and other materials which appear on the Site/ Subdomain Website/App. Access to or use of the Site/ Subdomain Website/App does not confer and should not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license to the Company or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in and to the Site are owned by or licensed to the Company. Any use of the Site/ Subdomain Website/App or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part is prohibited without the permission of the Company.
You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the Site/ Subdomain Website/App for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks/service marks of the Company, its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers/service providers. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the Site/ Subdomain Website/App. Access to or use of the Site/ Subdomain Website/App does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on the Site/ Subdomain Website/App to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply the Company’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, the information, its product or services.
The Company is not responsible for the content of any third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to access a link of any third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and expense.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW:
THE WEBSITE/SUBDOMAIN WEBSITE/APP, SERVICES AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY THIS WEBSITE/SUBDOMAIN WEBSITE/APP IS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT
a. YOUR REQUIREMENTS WILL BE MET OR THAT SERVICES PROVIDED WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE;
b. MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND RESULTS OBTAINED WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE;
c. ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE WEBSITE/SUBDOMAIN WEBSITE/APP, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIALS WILL BE CORRECTED.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO USER CONTENT ARISING UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, OBSCENITY OR OTHER LAWS. WE ALSO DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE MISUSE, LOSS, MODIFICATION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY USER CONTENT.
THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE/ SUBDOMAIN WEBSITE/APP IS DONE ENTIRELY AT HIS/HER OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND HE/SHE WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO HIS/HER COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR LEADING TO AN INVALID COUPON. WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU WHETHER ON BEHALF OF ITSELF OR THIRD PARTIES.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICES. THE ADVERTISEMENT AVAILABLE ON E-MAIL OR WEBSITE/SUBDOMAIN WEBSITE/APP WITH RESPECT TO THE THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSE ONLY.
14. Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THIS WEBSITE/SUBDOMAIN WEBSITE/APP/COMPANY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS AFFILIATE VENDORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, DEMANDS, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING LEGAL FEES AND DISBURSEMENTS IN CONNECTION THEREWITH AND INTEREST CHARGEABLE THEREON) ASSERTED AGAINST OR INCURRED BY US THAT ARISE OUT OF, RESULT FROM, OR MAY BE PAYABLE BY VIRTUE OF, ANY BREACH OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, COVENANT OR AGREEMENT MADE OR OBLIGATION TO BE PERFORMED BY YOU PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. FURTHER, YOU AGREE TO HOLD US HARMLESS AGAINST ANY CLAIMS MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO, OR ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE/SUBDOMAIN WEBSITE/APP, ANY CLAIM THAT YOUR MATERIAL CAUSED DAMAGE TO A THIRD PARTY, YOUR VIOLATION OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE, OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY RIGHTS OF ANOTHER, INCLUDING ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU, THE VENDOR OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE OR WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR BASED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE/SUBDOMAIN WEBSITE/APP, SERVICES OR MATERIALS.
THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN THIS SECTION APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or the Company. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the Website/Subdomain Website/App. The Company may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site/Subdomain Website/App.
Such termination will be without any liability to the Company. The Company’s right to any Comments and to be indemnified pursuant to the terms hereof, shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for product(s) already ordered from the Site/ Subdomain Website/App or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement prior to the date of termination.
16. Disputes and Jurisdiction
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism.
a. Stage 1: Mediation. In case of a dispute, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected at the mutual acceptance of a proposed mediator by both parties. Both parties may raise a name for the sole mediator and in the case both parties accept the proposed name, the said person shall be appointed as sole mediator. In case the parties are not able to reach a consensus within two proposed mediators, the Company reserves the right to decide who the final mediator is. The decision of the mediator is not binding on both parties.
b. Stage 2: Arbitration. In case that mediation does not yield a result suitable or preferred by any one of the parties, arbitration may follow, the award of which is binding on both parties. The Arbitration Board shall comprise three members – one appointed by each party and the third member to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent. Arbitration shall be held at Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on the Parties.
If the dispute cannot be resolved by this two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism, it shall be referred to the courts at Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
18. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Entire Agreement: The terms and conditions set forth in this Section 3 and any additional or different terms expressly agreed by Client and Service vendor shall constitute the entire agreement and understanding of Client and Service vendor with respect to each Service Contract and shall cancel and supersede any other prior or contemporaneous discussions, agreements, representations, warranties, and/or other communications between them. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Client and Service vendor shall always remain subject to the terms of Our user Agreement.
- Waiver: The failure of either party at any time to require performance of any provision of this Agreement in no manner shall affect such party’s right at a later time to enforce the same. No waiver by either party of any breach of this Agreement, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, shall be deemed to be, or construed as, a further or continuing waiver of any other such breach, or a waiver of any other breach of this Agreement.
- Severability: If any provision of this Agreement shall to any extent be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby and each such provision of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such a case, this Agreement shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to correct any invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, while preserving to the maximum extent the rights and commercial expectations of the parties hereto, as expressed herein
19. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Agreement, the practices of, or your experience with the Service, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.